Lucknow Metro Rail - AN INFORMATIONAL WEBSITE
- ticket title
- Lucknow Metro Comes to a Halt on 1st Day of Public Launch
- 10 Facts Yogi Adityanath Says – Lucknow Now “Smart City”
- Top 5 Things to know About Lucknow Metro Before Inauguration
- Lucknow Metro Opens to Public on 6th September 2017
- Indian-Czech consortium gets LMRC contract
- Last look of Lucknow Metro to be disclosed soon
- LMRC Team heads to France to endorse Metro coaches plan
- Sreedharan suggests to put up O&M staff of Lucknow Metro at the earliest
- Lucknow Metro gets Euro 450mn credit from European bank
- EIB to give 3Kcr credit to Lucknow Metro
- Lucknow Metro a Joint Venture now, Clearances to be Speedier
- European Investment Bank to credit €450 million for Lucknow Metro
- Lucknow Metro recieves ‘Best Metro for Excellence in Innovative Designs’ Award
- JICA Team is going to reach Kanpur for Metro Rail Venture
- Akhilesh to hard offer Infra Push for seeking re-election
Lucknow Metro Rail Route Map
According to planned structure metro work of phase-1 is in progress which will start from Chowdhary Charan Singh Airport to Munshi Pulia covering a total run of 22.878 Km. Phase-1 of Lucknow metro sustains 22 metro stations and it will end up in 2018. After completion of Phase-1, construction work of phase-2 will start from 2018.
These 22 stations are Chowdhary Charan Singh Airport, Amausi, Transport Nagar, Krishna Nagar, Singar Nagar,Alambagh, Alambagh Bus Stand, Mawaiya, Durgapuri, Charbagh Lucknow Railway Station, HussainGunj, HazratGunj, KD Singh Babu Stadium, Vishwavidyalaya, IT College Junction, Mahanagar, Badshah Nagar, Lekhraj Market, Ram Sagar Mishra Nagar, Indra Nagar and Munshi Pulia.
The phase-1 is also known with North-South corridor which sustains 14356 mm gauge and 25KV OHE power. Phase-2 part will start soon after phase-1 which will hold a total run of 11098km and covers 12 metro stations. Phase-2(East-west corridor) will start from Lucknow Charbagh railway station to Vasant Kunj with same gauge and power.
Route Details of phase-1 (North-South Corridor)
Total Distance: 23 Km (14.87 Km Elevated, 1 Km Ramp, and 7.2 km underground)
No. of Stations: 22 (18 Overhead and 4 Underground)
Stations: From Amausi Airport to Munshipulia
At first, North-South corridors start from Elevated stations Airport Airport terminal, Amausi, Transport Nagar, Krishna Nagar, Singaar Nagar, Alambagh, Alambagh ISBT, then Underground Start Hussain Ganj, Sachivalaya (Uttar Pradesh Secretariat), Hazratganj, KD Singh Babu Stadium, and again start elevated are Dalibagh crossing, Lucknow University, IT College, Mahanagar, Badshahnagar, Lekhraj Market, Ramsagar Mishra Nagar, Indira Nagar and Munshi Pulia.
Route Details of phase-2 (East-West Corridor)
Total Distance: 11 Km (4.29 km Elevated, 0.5 km Ramp, and 6.3 km underground)
No. of Stations: 12 (5 Overhead and 7 Underground)
Stations: Charbagh (Lucknow Railway Stations) to Vasantkunj terminal stations
At first, East-West corridors start from Underground stations Lucknow Railway Station (Charbagh), Gautam Buddha Marg, Aminabad, Pandeyganj, Chattrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University (King George Medical University) and Niwazganj then Elevated Start Thakurganj, Balaganj, Sarfarazganj, Moosabagh and the Vasant Kunj terminal stations.
News and Media
Lucknow : More than 500 travelers stalled out inside the second Metro prepare on Wednesday morning, the main day of Lucknow Metro's operations. The prepare…Read more